Wednesday 28 March 2012

ABC Wednesdays: K is for Kidston of King Street


The retro typewriter and writing desk give a lovely 1950's ambience at the back window of the Cath Kidston store. It makes me wonder about the unfinished novel and unsent love poems that this little typewriter may have begun, back in the day... 

Linked to ABC Wednesdays , the Sesame Street of the blogging world. This week featuring the letter "K"...

I am now also a guest blogger at Smitten by Britain .
My first post is about classical music in Manchester and includes the city's three orchestras and the previously unknown Vivaldi pieces re-discovered in Manchester in 1973 Vivaldi’s Manchester Concertos. Future posts there, probably once a month, will feature some of my favourite places around England and Wales.

8 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog through ABC Wednesday. You've got some great shots of my home city, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmigod, that typewriter is vintage! I LOVE it!
    Awesome!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The Sesame Street of the blogging world."
    LOVE THAT!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhh the old typewriter...i remember as a kid wanting one and how much fun i had with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Love old typewriters. Visited Smitten by Britain, really cool, congratulations Chrissy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I recognize that old Remington Chrissy haha! Good luck with your guest blogging, will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your guest post at Smitten by Britain, Chrissy! I guest blog there about all things tea. Looking forward to checking out your blog in depth in a few days when I have more time to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concratulations upon this achievement.

    And yes, I miss writing 'old fashioned', my fountain pen most. Please have a good Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain