Wednesday 1 April 2015

City Daily Photo Theme Day: My Camera-Shy Self Portrait


My daily walk to work, pausing at a French brasserie on St. Mary's Street in order to take part in this month's City Daily Photo theme of My Camera-Shy Self Portrait. 

April's theme was chosen by Linda at The View from Squirrel Ridge blog in Virginia, USA.

Another option I pondered was the desk lamp shot below, but this was just a snap on my phone and was not intended for the theme when I took it. Reflected to my right in the lamp is a friend and fellow Mancunian blogger, the Wonderman Diarist.









14 comments:

  1. Hello from Gunn - Stavanger - Norway.
    Creative images.
    I like them both.
    HAPPY EASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A difficult subject to photography... but you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices for this theme, Chrissy, love the reflections !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I like them both, too. There certainly are some wonderful responses to what is a most difficult theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those boots - such necessary wear in this climate - like the lamp shot too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the bit of blur in your window shop image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love all the reflections and the blur of the top photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you ever stop and go into the French brasserie Chrissy? Super shot and tres cool desk lamp.. plus reflection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only for a tasse de café and an aperitif so far Grace, so I must get there for meal one evening- care to join me? ;-)

      Delete
  9. I like them both but especially all the reflections in the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both work well! So sorry I'm late getting around!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain