Wednesday 29 April 2015

ABC Wednesday: "P" is for past, printers & policies


ABC Wednesday this week pauses at "P" for Peace.

I returned briefly yesterday to this university building which I worked at an eon ago. It was to pick up Salford Green Party newsletters from a printers now housed there. It's the third and final newsletter in Salford Green Party's campaigning (below for your information).

Watch a video on Salford Green Party's manifesto for what would happen with Wendy Olsen as councillor in Irwell and Riverside ward.



7 comments:

  1. Wendy's a powerful lady and I can't think of a finer candidate, I had no idea she was standing for Irwell and Riverside - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John...and I'm standing for Pendlebury ;-)

      Delete
    2. I wish you both the very best!!

      Delete
  2. Although our Greens Party is growing the stats are not nearly as impressive as yours there Chrissy.. Go Greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on Wendy and theGreen Party! We vote for our Green Party here in my country too.
    Have a great green week!
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of people are watching your upcoming election day very closely. Hopefully a turn of the tide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peace - we are SO needing this...

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain