Monday 10 November 2014

Stevenson Square at dusk (again!)


  1. Here is Stevenson Square at dusk - which I inadvertently published a week earlier than I intended for Monday Mural, and which generated these comments. My excuse is too much work and not enough time to blog! Apologies. 

    I meant to ask: 
    Is it a pencil, is it a totem pole, is it a missile? Taking part in the Monday Mural.
  2. Interesting esp. with the bus behind.
    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific shot! The mural definitely stands out, as does that oversized portrait of a child.
    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those murals! The double decker in the background makes the whole scene kind of surreal.
    ReplyDelete

6 comments:

  1. It's a pencil totem pole missile! Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom got here before me Chrissy, ditto what he said :) p.s. I sympathise re lack of time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do do a great variety of different work in the square - I notice the roof garden seems to be flourishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kid seems to be ready to say something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The image of the child looks equally confused as to what it is too!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain