Thursday 1 December 2016

#CityDailyPhoto #December Theme Day: Transitions


Transitions is the City Daily Photo Theme Day this month, which could actually apply to my blog. 

I am in the process of moving from marvellous Manchester to hipsterville Hastings on the south coast. I'll be back in Manchester at least a week a month though, even once I've gone! It'll be a couple of months yet. I'll start a new City Daily Photo blog from the south coast but will maybe post the occasional thing to Mancunian Wave as well. 

Here we have Manchester Cathedral and a Christmas fun fair and, on the right, Hastings Pier... Maybe it's also the ghosts of my 31 Christmasses past and present and the ghost of Christmasses future?..

Thanks to Tanya of Around Roanoke .. A Daily Photo Blogfor this month's theme.







3 comments:

  1. wow exciting times for you! good luck on your move and i can't wait to see more from hastings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That'll be a big switch for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The theme is perfect for you. Good luck in your new community.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain