Saturday 13 February 2016

My suggestion box for Bon Bon Chocolate Boutique @Bonbon_NQ


All in faded black and tucked away, a haven for chocolate lovers on John Street in the Northern Quarter. I've not been in before but am sure they must create some good vegan chocolate options. This week their regular menu consists of:

Salted Caramel
Strawberry Snowballs
Goats Cheese Honey Flake
Coffee Cream Tonka Bean
Stilton & Caramel
Honey Bee Pollen
Coconut & Lemongrass
Rose & Cardamom
Ginger Blonds
Chai Latte
Pecan Salted Praline


In the unlikely event that I ran a chocolatier, it would be vegan and I think I'd add localised names to the produce. So 
Salted Caramel might become Salford caramel, Rose & Cardamom perhaps Emmeline, Rose and Cardamom. Others might be Chocolate Blossoms, Chorlton and Lemongrass, Prestwich praline, Suffragette City snowballs etc. Hmm, I'll stick to the day job!







.







1 comment:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain