Saturday 11 July 2015

Dusk at Deansgate Lock & inner sense meditation


View at dusk last nighfrom the new bridge connecting Deansgate train station with Deansgate Castlefield metro stop. The bars in the arhces were about to throb for a steamy summer night but I was heading home. I'd been to an inner sense meditation class talk on self-acceaptance. Over 200 diverse people were there but I found it to an hour long talk of the speaker stating the obvious, and although the 10 min meditation after was pleasant enough, I left the meeting feeling disappointed and far more wound up then when I'd arrived.




2 comments:

  1. Well, some speakers are more effective than others. I like the contrast between that moody sky and the structure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 200 people for self-acceptance classes?

    I'm in the wrong business.

    Only 8 people are interested in my A level physics classes.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain