Thursday 23 October 2014

Thursday Challenge: Home



This year is the Thursday Challenge meme's 10-year anniversary. It's the first time Mancunian Wave has taken part. Each week there is a different, often straightforward theme. Last week's was "Happy". This week's subject is "Home" so I thought I would share part of my bedroom and home office space with you! I am as inquisitive as the next person and like to see how people have designed and used their special spaces. The wall hanging arrived this week from Latvia and is, I believe, a 1970s' Scandinavian design.





6 comments:

  1. Ha! My workspace is in my bedroom also Chrissy, quite handy as I'm often working late, not far to go to fall into bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great space! I, too love seeing other people's homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabric Chrissy. But don't you have an iron?

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a good Thursday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you chair is the same as I am sitting now.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain