Tuesday 14 May 2013

Keep the red flag flying here...


It hardly seems a year ago that I was out with 100,000 sky blue fans watching Manchester City parading the Premier League trophy. Yet here we are a year on and the football champions of England are still Mancunian but this time from the red corner of Manchester United. A different 100,000 crowd lined the streets.

As a West Ham United fan I am a neutral when it come to Man City-Man Utd rivalry- taking part in Ruby Tuesday.

I couldn't resist a couple of BBC live screen grabs too: 


6 comments:

  1. I gave up on soccer a few years ago. Too much money involved for my liking. Massive turnout here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is great and the flags are beautiful!It's nice to see people so motivated!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting and wonderful photography for Ruby T ~ Enjoy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was watching the live shots on TV, I wondered if you would be in the crowd taking millions of photos :).

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain