Thursday 5 February 2015

Peggy's Delights on Granby Row


I stumbled upon some tv filming outside my old apartment block on Granby Row at dusk on Tuesday for a new drama. The silver vehicle was marked up as "Peggy's Delights"- a cupcake business by the sound of it. The track to the right is for the cameras and out of sight was a smart little red car that I guess was going to be used too. Dozens of people standing around as is the way of these things- and I mean the crew not the public. I was told it is for a new drama that will air on BBC 1.


2 comments:

  1. Love running into this kind of shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every once in awhile we see a film crew at work here. Last year I passed by a scene being shot across the street and recognized one of the actors. Mind you, it wasn't an actor I particularly like, so...

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain