Wednesday 3 July 2013

ABC Wednesday: "Y" is for Yuzu @YuzuManchester


ABC Wednesday arrives at the letter "Y" today and I have selected Yuzu Japanese restaurant on Faulkner Street in Chinatown. 

It looks good but I've not eaten there myself yet. Manchester Confidential did this review when it opened in 2010 and only last Sunday it received rave reviews in The Observer from foodie Jay Rayner. 

I wonder what are the vegan and veggie options are like? I will have to eat there soon and report back...

5 comments:

  1. Hope it's YUMMY!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if they serve yuzu? I seem to remember they are a bit of a lemon/lime cross

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmm - I checked out the menu, while it's not extensive for vegans or vegetarians, I spied veg tempura dishes as well as seaweed salad and edamame (soybeans) appetizers...maybe OK for vegetarians? Hope you get a chance to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it will be delicious!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Japanese is one of my favourite kitchens.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain