Thursday 29 November 2012

Coffee calling...any flavour you like #aromarama


If only the internet had an "aroma" app (aromarama?), then I could share with you the wonderful smells drifting across St. Ann's Square from this Christmas Market stall, trading solely in coffee beans of many flavours. My fellow Mancunians and I are fortunate needing only to wander into the city centre to get a fix.

Please join me here at Mancunian Wave throughout December where I will be showing you some of the hundreds of festive market stalls spread around the city. Manchester City Centre does do Christmas extremely well!

8 comments:

  1. It looks good already. But if I am able to taste al the differences. I wonder

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can almost smell it...i need a refill :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't drink a lot of coffee, but I do like the way it smells!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I drink tea now for year, loved African ones much. A great picture. Please have a good Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wouldn't happen to remember the name of the company would you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a coffee lover but I prefer mine straight as it comes, with no added flavour.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain