Monday 8 October 2012

Monday Murals: Panda on the wall at Band on the wall


There has been building work at the back end of Band on the Wall for a while now. While BOTW, one of my favourite venues, had a refurb and reopening back in autumn 2009, it seems there are still further plans round the back?

It's amusing to see this Panda on the Wall there. Paint my Panda is a small UK based arts organisation run by artist Claire Rye who has been involved the graffiti scene for 15 years.


Linked to Monday Murals at the Oakland Daily Photo blog.

12 comments:

  1. So Paint my Panda is a business using CRB checked artists - well that's a new concept to me - the murals under Piccadilly were a discovery for me - found a couple of unofficial pieces under there too which I'll post at a later date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that definitely wins the cuteness award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute panda...I like the detail here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pandas are cute, though this big guy looks like he has had a few too many!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't say I see much in this, except a teenager run amok with a spray can. But each to his own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dancing pandas. interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice tribute to the arts group!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Panda Power! Nice find Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great !

    Please have a good Tuesday ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Pandas look like they're doing the wave! Funny and mischievous looking expression. I can see where this image would brighten any space it occupies. Thanks, Chrissy, for contributing to Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi to all, i like pandas very much, in my room wall i have painted a pandas image,panda is really very funniest one,thanks for sharing the blog about the panda,keep updating.

    Ford Auto Glass

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain