Monday 19 October 2015

Monday Mural: Brazil #WeAreBrasil #CityDailyPhoto


They may claim to be Brasil but Rio de Janeiro it isn't. At the Corn Exchange in Manchester a wide range of restaurants have opened- I have yet to explore them but Indian Mowgli with its veggie and vegan fare sound the best by far. A shame they all seem to be chains which means I won't be visiting very often anyway- I prefer independents,

The Vietnamese Pho is not authentic according to friends of a friend from Vancouver who eat regularly in Canada's Vietnamese street food places.

I hope that this Brazilian place offers the food I remember from my travels in Brazil, along the rice and beans and healthy options line, rather then the bloody hunks of meat that the other three Brazilian restaurants I know of in Manchester seem to serve up...

Monday Mural.




6 comments:

  1. Bloody hunks of meat are certainly unappealing Chrissy :) Very happy to hear that all is well with you, especially in those 'nice' areas :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody hunks of meat are certainly unappealing Chrissy :) Very happy to hear that all is well with you, especially in those 'nice' areas :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just in Brazil a couple of month ago. We had delicious very fresh meals. It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if we've got any places here that specialize in Brazilian cuisine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get your wish. Bloody hunks of meat are not appealing even to us carnivores. The image definitely says Rio to me.
    Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain