Tuesday 27 October 2015

Lavender Barn Tea Room - my cup of tea


I'd passed Lavender Barn on Dog Farm in Dunham on hundreds of occasions but was always too early for the shop and cafe to be open. Last Tuesday afternoon was wonderfully sunny and on a circular walk I did finally pop in. A funky cafe with lots of choice of cakes and stylishly decorated.  This was a pleasant surprise as I'd expected a more rural, basic farm shop. Another nice surprise was the array of sofas and armchairs in an open fronted barn where we sat and relaxed in late afternoon sunshine. I even indulged in a pot of their lavender tea, which was fabulous. I must visit again. Our World Tuesday.






5 comments:

  1. HMMM lavender tea, wonder if I would like it? But that cafe looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got a chance to stop in Chrissy, it does look tres bon! Lavender tea sounds pretty chill too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lavender tea sounds very good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lavender tea and lavender cookies. This a place I would definitely visit often if in the area.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain