Thursday 15 October 2015

Big Brother is watching you #1984 at the Palace


I really like the idea of Orwell's 1984 performed at a ballet. It's on at the Pal;ace Theatre (14-17 October) but it's hard to find the time. I was at the People's Assembly on Tuesday, had a great catch up with a friend at Common on Wednesday night (Sue, the Sign Siren - what a great title!), a veggie chilli with my son tonight and a raw vegan meeting after work tomorrow with a speaker from New York City. 

Saturday is the Northern Vegan Show then I'm seeing the James Taylor Quartet at Band On the Wall. I want to fit in some more events at the Manchester Literature Festival too. So I'm not sure how I can squeeze 1984 in- funny how it's just like how the real 1984 was for me as a youth in London- very busy socially, so no complaints. I will check the box office for any cheap tickets or returns on the Friday evening show as that's my best bet. If it's too expensive my dilemma is solved!



1 comment:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain