Monday 9 March 2015

Monday Mural, moving bread mountains


A different approach from me this Monday for my mural entry.

3663 are a catering company that can be seen early mornings all over the city dropping off ingredients to keep canteens, cafes and restaurants stocked up. Some of their vans have murals, I think there are at least two designs, above is the rural version. I managed to track down a van depicting the urban scene too, which is also made from food (below). While I can't vouch for their food, their van livery is to be applauded.





6 comments:

  1. Vaguely I remember to have seen more landscapes made completely out of food but this is also a very stunning one. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this take on murals! Wonderful find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful "landscapes" on these vans !

    ReplyDelete
  4. These trucks certainly do stand out, Chrissy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must have been a lot of fun figuring out what food could represent what. The orange sun is my favorite. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain