Saturday 17 January 2015

Weekend Reflections: Patisserie


A chain of shops and cafes that sell over-sugary confectionery is the antithesis to what I approve of, but hey,  at least this cake shop on Oxford Road does reflect some grandeur in the early 20th Century architecture opposite.

Taking part in Weekend Reflections.

City Daily Photo bloggers post photographs on a theme on the first day of each month.  On 
February 1, they will address this intriguing question:  If you had to leave forever the city 
from which you usually post, what would you miss most?  


7 comments:

  1. joli coups d oeil et devanture ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid reflection. The sweets in the window made my mouth water. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the antithesis?

    You are merely telling us of something you don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific reflection. And I must admit I would walk right in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I'm glad I don't live across from the bakery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a yummy reflection... Thanks for the appetizer !

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain