Tuesday 9 September 2014

Strong & steadfast as she goes: The Anchor @AnchorCoffee


After the tour featured on yesterday's blog post, we popped across the road to the Anchor Coffee house on Moss Lane East for a late lunch. It's a former pub nicely refurbished which now does a  good line in bagels: houmous and sun-dried tomatoes for me and a peanut butter one for my friend Rachel (who alerted me to yesterday's Whitworth Park tour in the first place). It's a lovely cafe with a good vibe which opened two years ago on the edge of the curry mile. I will happily pay a return visit soon.








4 comments:

  1. I had the same as you for lunch and the same as your friend for breakfast! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a nice place. I'd stop in there myself.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain