Monday 12 May 2014

Monday Mural: Keeping up with the substation @arisustreetart


I don't walk past the Northern Quarter sub station every week but I feel that whenever I do then there is a new mural or three here. Popping into North Tea Power the other day I saw this mural had recently been painted. It's by Arisu Street Art (aka the talented Alice Baldwin).

A little gruesome in places for some perhaps, although I find it witty (those hands grasping for help, the mix of masks). Even if a certain mural's not quite your thing, in Manchester you know there'll be another one in its place in a few weeks ;-)

Taking part in Monday Mural.







5 comments:

  1. A tad gruesome but cryptic and fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely touches of 'Dia de Meurtos' here Chrissy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of a mural I posted several months back. Four masked heads. Styles are totally different but makes me wonder if there is a special meaning in this composition. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain