Wednesday 7 May 2014

ABC Wednesday "Q" is for quality quiet time...


My ABC Wednesday entry for the letter "Q" catches up with me in the garden on the May Day Public holiday weekend just gone- Some quality quiet time: sunshine, The Guardian on my e-reader, this month's Towpath, this month's National Geographic and my current book- Charles Montgomery's Happy City- transforming our lives through urban design.

Maybe all this brain power I'm taking in will be soaked up by the crops struggling to grow in the vegetable patch. The new potatoes, raspberries and spinach are doing ok, beetroot are few and far between and there's still no sign at all of the broad beans. 


8 comments:

  1. quite a quantity of items there to keep you occupied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good quality reading material! Thanks.
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all need some quality quiet time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all need those quiet times - more often than not.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes, I crave quiet time. It's like I really do need it to decompress from the real world.
    Nice variety of items you gathered together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks perfect... no sunshine here today though ;-(

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain