Thursday 10 April 2014

Blossom on the banks of the Trent & Mersey


Taking part in this week's Rurality Blog Hop. 

There is blossom in the air and on the canal banks as Mancunian Wave completes 3 years of blogging this week- 10th April 2011 was the start of this fun journey. I'm happily heading into Year 4...

Thanks to all readers, City Daily Photo bloggers and other bloggers for your encouragement over the last 3 years. 

Apologies to my fellow bloggers when I don't get round to commenting on your blogs as much as I'd like. I do try and visit them all at least weekly to catch up, but I don't always comment - you know how tricky it is when you have 2 jobs, family, social life and other community activities to fit in too ;-( ...







7 comments:

  1. It is tricky...I am learning that for sure. I am getting the sense that you love canals and this shot is totally in keeping with your 3 year anniversary. Well Done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Avvinersary!
    JJ

    PS: If you left comments on every blog you read you wouldn't time for anything else....but you know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary!

    Excellent shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic! Happy Blog Birthday! i check so many blogs each day but haven't the time to comment on them all either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too early for blossoms in Toronto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely...congrats on your blogging anniversary! http://lauriekazmierczak.com/empty-pods/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The many comments I'm leaving here right now, are an indication that I know exactly what you are talking about.
    Nice photo! It looks like such a serene spot.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain