Friday 14 March 2014

Skywatch Friday: Sedgely Park skyline



I was in the suburb of Sedgely Park earlier in the week with time to kill while I waited for an estate agent and two solicitors to hand over keys to my new apartment (that's a long story for another time, but with a happy enough ending). 

I snapped this back street suburban shot with my phone camera, which gives it a slightly impressionist feel, I think? The church is St. Paul's in Kersal. 

To get you in a mellow mood for the weekend why not click around the world viewing some of today's other Skywatch Friday posts.


4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Chrissy. Very nice shot. New home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting picture! And an excellent way to kill time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mellow mood you cast, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does have an artistic kind of streak going on.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain