Tuesday 10 April 2012

Mancunian Wave is one year old today...

Two of the Albion Street sculptures, first featured here almost a year ago at: http://mancunianwave.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/walking-in-clouds-first-street-and.html

The Mancunian Wave blog is one year old today. Thank you for all the support I have received from everyone, in Manchester and far, far beyond. I am amazed to have received over 42,000 hits and had visitors from more than 120 countries.

The vibrant Manchester blogging scene, the creative and dedicated city bloggers around the world and the City Daily Photo portal have led me to some valued new friendships with like-minded people. You can see some links to many of these in the right hand margin.

I have enjoyed the past year of blogging so much- it has made me look at my adopted city and its suburbs and countryside with fresh eyes, and I am raring to go for Year Two.

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a year of Mancunian Wave Chrissy. Always enjoy the pics, the fun titles, and the informative commentary. I am sure you inspire many other bloggers myself included. Have a glass of something special to celebrate tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on passing your first anniversary. I've never been to Manchester - but I love seeing glimpses of it through your blog. And I will get there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Those status are doing a flip of joy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Chrissy! What a wonderful image to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1st anniversary with all of us and the Daily Photo Community!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the one year anniversary! This exuberant image says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun art to celebrate your one year anniversary! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Concratulations upon this achievement. Well worth to dance. Please have a good Wednesday ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Chrissie - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Chrissy! The year has gone quickly with a lot of wonderful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the kind and lovely comments everyone ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS Chrissy, well done, it's not as easy as it might look. what a fantastic image to celebrate with.. I wonder if those sculptures are by the same guy who had some pieces in the Sculpture by the Sea in Cottesloe that I posted about last month, I bet they are.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, congratulations! No wonder Manchester's sculptures jump for joy...

    ReplyDelete
  14. CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS - to YOU!!
    The number of tourists has probably gone up by people who have discovered your city via your blog.
    I hope to be on my way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy bloganniversay! I wish you continue with your great work.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain