St Mary's church overlooking the dam at Lymm. The church website gives a nice, brief history: http://www.stmaryslymm.org/
As the Parish Church of Lymm it has borne witness to the Christian faith for over a thousand years, and is the fourth church on this site. A Saxon church is mentioned in the Domesday Book of 1086. A Norman church replaced the original building, while a third church was built probably in the first part of the fourteenth-century. The present church was extensively re-built in 1851.