Tuesday 30 December 2014

End of year at Allotment @AllotmentBar


Allotment in the NQ opened last summer and is a spacious bar and restaurant with a rustic but cool edge. From their themed website to the shabby chic benches and tables, it looks the part. I ate here on Saturday and the food quality was high, portion sizes were just right to generous, the presentation stylish and the crockery nicely vintage. I was disappointed, of course, to see few vegetarian options though and no vegan meals at all. I;'d like to see that fixed on the menus, at the expense of some of the meat-heavy cruelty options, and then I would happily eat drink and be merry here throughout 2015.




1 comment:

  1. I had guests here whose dietary requirements lean towards vegetarian, so I had to track down the sort of restaurant that would have enough of a variety for that in the menu.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain