Thursday 28 August 2014

Ecstastic eating at Evuna @Evunamanchester



Evuna started life in Manchester in 2003 as a wine merchants on Deansgate and expanded into a tapas bar and restaurant. Both their branches in Manchester are great, with one in the Northern Quarter (photo below); both serve fabulous food, and there's a good atmosphere, I have eaten there as part of a large groups and just with two of us. Service is good,as is the wine choice and the food I have eaten there is mouth-wateringly wonderful.

Like most restaurants, I wish there were more vegetarian, vegan and cruelty-free options on the menu. But I just about have a choice and (as in above photo) tend to go for the vegetable skewers with bread, patatas bravas - a powerful tomato and chilli based sauce gives them a real kick, Best of all all are the lovely stuffed sweet piquillo peppers- these are the best tapas in town in my view.






1 comment:

  1. Though I'm not vegetarian, that particular dish looks quite tempting!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain