Wednesday 10 April 2013

"M" is for Manchester means the world to me


Manchester means the world to me proclaim the billboards protecting the world from the ongoing work at the Central Reference Library. It makes for a good "M" for today's ABC Wednesday  and also seems an appropriate photo to mark the 2 year anniversary today of my Mancunian Wave blog. 

Thanks to all readers and followers for your support and encouragement over the past two years. Here's to Year 3...

My posts for 10 April 2011 and 10 April 2012 seem a long time ago!

12 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary of your blog! Thanks for your contribution to the ABC Wednesday meme.
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manchester is in my dream list here, I want so much to visit there someday!
    You are very talented and I love your blog!Congratulations!
    hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Chrissy. You have achieved a lot in that 2 years and I enjoy visiting your blog every day. Love that sign for your 'M'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice sign.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blog anniversary ! I am now in my 7th year in June !
    Gattina
    ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Excellent way to celebrate your blogiversary!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  7. The best way to mark M! Congratulations on three years!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 2 year anniversary! It's been great seeing Manchester through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations with your two years of blog. Its a very nice phrase you have here but its also usable for all the cities in the world by just replacing the name.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulation on your 2nd birthday and many more of them for your words and photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect! Congratulation on your journey to blogging.

    Motherhood
    Making my rounds for letter M.
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain