Wednesday 13 February 2013

ABC Wednesday: "E" is for Even the Stars (die) by I Am Kloot


Mancunians I Am Kloot play two nights at the Ritz this week on Thursday 14th and Friday 15th February. Their new album Let It All In, includes Even the Stars, Let Them All in, Shoeless, Some Better Day and Hold Back the Night. It's produced by Elbow's Guy Garvey.

Formed way back in 1999, they are a trio comprising of John Bramwell (guitar/vocals), Peter Jobson (bass) and Andy Hargreaves (drums).

Here's an interesting comment by a fan at their YouTube channel, which I can relate to:

"I want them to have world-wide success & yet I'll hate it if it happens. I want everyone to know & love them but if they do, I'll want them back to be loved by a few. The dilemma of the music fan."

Hooking up around the world again for another ABC Wednesday, where today we reach "E"...

7 comments:

  1. Good collection of poster and I like this for E week. Carver, ABC Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entry for the theme!You are so skilled of photography, this one is wonderful, I like your composition with the street and these posters!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this group's posters! And what you did with this photo, very cool. I'm sure many fans of the trio (and many other groups) feel this way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT"s entertainment!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team
    '

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Chrissy. Love the posters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic Chrissy, one of the more memorable names for a band.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good E post, Chrissy!
    Wil, ABCW Team.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain