Friday 31 October 2014

Pandering to our needs...


We're coming to the end of another long week, where the nights have drawn in and we head to that time of year when us in the labour force rarely see daylight during the week.

Something needs to change...and until then, all we can do is ensure we grab the most of what free time we are allowed, and reflect on the better, small things in life. Bathing is out these days, I don't think I know anyone who bathes instead of showering, on environmental grounds, but I am prepared to make exceptions if you are a giant panda soaking in the tub... 


4 comments:

  1. I have a friend who bathes every day after work, always boggled my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often wonder about those giant tubs they show on TV shows. I would never use it - too much water wasted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the giant panda does look comfortable, after all....

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain