Wednesday 11 July 2012

ABC Wednesdays: "Z" is for Zouk


I was spoilt for choice with the letter Z. I was going to show you the Zion Community Centre or take you for a stroll down residential Zetland Road, or maybe the Zaika Indian restaurant, then I stumbled across Zouk. This is an Indian and Pakistani restaurant in the Quadrangle on Chester Street. I like the brightly slightly clashing colour scheme, the greenery and the vegetarian options on the menu. The hubba-bubba (sheesha) pipes that seem to have dramatically risen in popularity for some reason in the past few years around town are less to my liking.

Linking to ABC Wednesdays , where this week we complete its six month run with the letter "Z". It starts again at "A" next Wednesday and good luck to all who take part in the new round.

17 comments:

  1. I love ABC Wednesday! You open my eyes to a city I've lived in all my life Chrissy.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful from outside ! hope the food is also good ! I love Indian food !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful orange vases,I like a lot this composition!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  4. love Indian food
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zounds! that is a colorful eatery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't mind a few of those yellow tubs on my patio ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Z word and shot to go with it. Carver ABC-Wed. Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice one Chrissy. Those pots must take some watering if they are real trees!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful where alike is possible. Great that these countries can work together. A role model. Please have a good Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear friend,
    Very nice picture. I could see myself there (smile). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like all those yellow pots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is a great privacy screen for the patio!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh we have a Zouk just outside Leeds too I wonder if they're the same company, it's very good old anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the image, purple and orange compliment beautifylly.. I'm mega intrigued by the 'hubba bubba' (sheesh pipes)?? what might this mean Chrissy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE Indian food but never know which restaurant to try. The best I ever had was in Wales, believe it or not!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice find!


    Zebu and Zebrula. Come and see how they look like.
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain