Wednesday 27 January 2016

ABC Wednesday: “C” is for calendar clashes - committees & cocktails

City cocktails

ABC Wednesday comes to the letter C on a day where I have calendar clashes.

A three hour committee meeting in my day job takes up much of the day, when you include time in the morning to read all the papers and prepare my own presentations.

Then I want to get to the In Conversation RNCM research forum with composer Harrison Birtwistle. I also have the launch of a new cocktail menu at Zouk to attend, before walking across town to the Manchester People’s Assembly Committee Meeting where I’m the music and culture rep. It's nice to feel wanted and busy!






5 comments:

  1. Nice photo - talk about nose pressed up against the window pane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beeing busy is not a bad thing as long as it gives joy... and if i understand your writings well, you have lots of fun with it. keep up the good work, i would say.

    Have a nice abc-day / - week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sound like things are keeping you very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A varied day to keep the interest and also shelter from the interminable rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My calendar clashed so much this week that I CRASHED yesterday.

    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain