Monday 7 April 2014

Monday Mural; substation's merchant of doom



Taking part in Monday Mural and we have the Grim Reaper(?) appearing on one side of the electricity sub station in the Northern Quarter, painted by CBloxx. See a 2 minute video of the artist painting this wall, back in February, here I took this photo last week but a day or two later when I passed again it had been replaced by a new, bright abstract mural. I was lucky to capture it before it became history... talk about being "last week's news"...








14 comments:

  1. Nice one again. Thanks for showing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A different image as in my electricity sub station today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got a photo of it, then. Hope you took a photo of the new artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Ohm's law of course. I also enjoyed the video. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you captured it...at least your image will be here for all to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shame it's gone. I liked it and I featured it a few weeks ago. I look forward to seeing what has replaced it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good that you caught it before it disappeared!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i'm glad you got a shot of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it! Makes you wonder why it got replaced...

    Some helicopter parent throwing their weight around, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is the message that meditation can blow your mind? Seems that lots of cities are using utility boxes and service buildings as canvases. Good trend. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Imagine doing all that and then zip....its gone, still I guess if enough people see it to give it its five minutes of fame, that would be something too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love murals and this is a great one. Nice find! I'm glad you got it before it disappeared.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain