Monday 23 January 2017

2000th blog post #MondayMural: Busy bees of #Manchester @MuralLife


Well, here we are with the 2,000th blog post on Mancunian Wave. It's been a long journey since I started here in April 2011 and I have loved every day of it, ok, well - most days. Appropriately, the busy bee, symbol of Manchester, features today as party of the Monday Mural

A few bees have been popping up as street art over the city the past few weeks. If you look closely around the city, the worker bee has appeared in plenty of places over the year, on street furniture, mosaics, prints and more.

I'll be relocating to the south coast in a month or so but will be back in Manchester monthly. I plan to keep Mancunian Wave going on an occasional basis, juggling it with a new blog called Chrissy by the Coast. Join me at both, won't you?







6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the 2,000th blog post, Chrissy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I salute you, Chrissy. Well done and all the best to you on your upcoming move. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bees look so realistic! Congrats on 2000th post and good luck with new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a milestone for you to reach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous bees. There must be a story behind why the busy bee is the city's symbol. Congrats on your 2000th post; it's a lot of work. Chrissy on the Coast sounds like fun. Hope you find murals there. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I have read all your Blog this So Nice and Awesome service you have provided, I learn many new things from here and want implement my website. If you are also Know for Tree surgeon Cheshire related to this then visit my website.

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain